![]() |
| Girl at Sewing Machine - Edward Hopper |
“No, that can’t be it. There are plenty of other guys in the Sales and Marketing departments who are cuter, and better dressed.” Chelsea’s eyebrows dipped towards the center of her forehead.
“I think…I think it’s the way…it’s the way he walks.” Chelsea continued.
“What? You mean like a lumberjack?” Faith laughed.
“No, I mean…I think it’s the way he carries himself. He’s silent and hardly ever says a word. I’ve barely had an actual conversation with him, but he walks with this strong confidence, like he already knows who he is. Maybe that’s what I’m attracted to.”
“Well, I guess that makes sense. Girls are usually attracted to guys who have confidence. But, I mean, he works in your tech department, so he may be silent because he’s either shy or socially awkward or just dumb with words!” Faith laughed again.
“Faith!” Chelsea laughed and punched her friend lightly on the arm.
Whether or not Andrew was shy, there was definitely something about him, some indefinable quality that couldn’t be pinpointed right away.


No comments:
Post a Comment