![]() |
| Waiting for Inspiration - Dan-ah Kim |
A lot can happen within a year, as we all know too well.
My promise a year ago was to post an original poem 5 days a week (M-F) and showcase a favorite poem from a famous poet on Saturdays. Along the way, I incorporated beloved photos and paintings that fit the theme or mood of different poems.
Aside from the spotty posting during my London week and the two weeks of short stories (poetic prose!), I kept focused writing and posting. Now, exactly a year later, I have published 309 posts (including this one), roughly 245 being original poems (whether new or from the archives).
Now that my year of poetry blogging has been accomplished, I am going to take a sabbatical. I will continue penning and posting poems, but only when the Muses have inspired me. I hope you have enjoyed this year of poetry!
Poetry year ends
Words have been well inked with time
To be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment